Saturday, March 12, 2011

Longing for a Summer Day



So, this is the last batch of photos from my vacation last summer. I still have plenty of summer photos to post though. Looking at these makes me wish I hadn't gotten so busy and waited until winter to post them. I am longing for a chance to not wear tights!



Rob and I found a beautiful old fish hatchery near White Hall. We had to hike a ways into the woods. Everything was grown over and quiet. We didn't see a single other person there!





I hope to find some more lovely places such as this in the upcoming summer!



This dress is one I have had for years, but never gets enough play in my wardrobe. Hopefully I pull it out often when the weather gets nice here.





Photos by Rob

Dress: Delias (many years ago)
Shoes: UO

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am in LOVE with your dress (and the backdrop is pretty too!)

    x

    ReplyDelete