Monday, August 25, 2014

6.1.14

Who: Ashley & I
What: Moving into our hostel
Where: Leon, Nicaragua
Captured: Canon Powershot

So unfortunately, this is the only picture I took this day. I somehow managed to come down with a cold while abroad and I spent much of the 1st in bed resting or just chillin out at our hostel (La Tortuga Booluda) which you can see above (don't you just love that it was mostly open to the elements, something that really can't happen so much in Michigan). So really, I guess this is a pretty good representation of our day. I was pretty bummed out, but luckily by the next day I was back on my feet & we were ready to explore! We also had the chance to meet a lot of other travelers from around the world, which was pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is heading to Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment