Friday, June 3, 2011

Lime Lake



These pictures were taken at my parents house out on the dock, it was a bit colder and windier on this particular day. I must say thank you to my sister for taking these. I must apologize for being gone so long. All the assignments I have on my internship have taken quite a lot of my time up. Hopefully my posts will be a bit more regular from here on out.







I got this dress at the UO in Ann Arbor a few months ago. I traveled with Rob while he got dental work done and took the time I had to explore the city a bit. We ate at this great restaurant called Seva. They have all vegetarian and vegan food, and let me tell you, it is delicious! I mean, as much as I love Rob, I really went with him just for the food!





Pictures by Ashley

Dress: UO
Cardigan: NY & Co
Tights: Target
Flats: UO
Hat: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment