Monday, May 24, 2010

Indiana Adventure



Robby and I took these photos while we were visiting his mom. We visited the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory in Forte Wayne, Indiana on our way home and had a lovely day adoring all the color! It was still a bit chilly when we took the trip so it was nice to be in the warm air with the feel of spring. I love visiting places like this! I was hoping to catch the butterflies while they were at the Fredrick Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, but time was not on my side. Perhaps I will get the chance to go next year!





I just loved how interesting these flowers looked! The shape reminded me of a birds head!


href="http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz273/benzerj/IMG_0717.jpg">




I loved these fish! I was also a bit surprised the picture came out as well as it did.




Pictures by Robby

On Me:
shirt: f21
sweater: vera wang
trousers: gap
shoes: meijer

On Robby:
shirt: gap
pants: meijer
shoes: merrell
hat: f21

6 comments:

  1. Botanic gardens are part of my favourite places! This one looks amazingly colorful!
    Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW. Those pictures are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very lovely!
    pure talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are great, especially the one with the orange flowers, (tulips??) teehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these photos are so pretty (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography is so beautiful! I just picked out a Nikon D3000 and am getting it for my birthday at the end of July! I cannot wait! You will have to give me some tips!

    Also, the chictopia badge, at the bottom of mine it has a little link that says "get this badge", if you click it, it should take you right where you need to go and you can put the code on your blog! :)

    I love your style so much! I cannot wait until the photos on my blog look this awesome!

    love.

    ReplyDelete