Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Polka Dots



This is an old railroad bridge near my house that has been turned into a park. A week or two ago Robby and I went there to enjoy the sunshine and walk around a bit. I wish I had the time to do that now! I have been completing my first internship for school this summer at a pharmacy downtown Grand Rapids and then working on the weekends to have some money for gas and the like (shoes, dresses, purses . . .). Needless to say I have been exhausted. I am almost done with this internship, my last day is Friday, but I begin my next one right afterwards (Monday). I will be sooo ready for a break when this is all over with!




I got this dress about four years ago for a wedding. It has not had nearly enough play in my wardrobe. You can't see the greatest in the photographs, but it has tiny white polka dots on it.

Sorry about the short post, but I think I may be off to take a nap!!

Photos by Robby

dress: f21 (years ago)
shoes: candies

4 comments:

  1. I was really surprised to hear to work in GR... I feel like I didn't realize how close we are to each other... or did I just forget? I live in Muskegon! That is so crazy! I am like so shocked every time I find a blogger from Michigan lol.. Did you get that awesome picnic basket from West Michigan too? You must have found the only one!! lol

    I love your blog! I am going to start following officially! haha

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute polka dot dress and really pretty scenery/background!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the dress! It is so flattering and I'm a huge fan of the polka dots. The shoes are so cute with it!! I love the places you find, just amazing backdrops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! The polka-dots are so cute :) Also, I love the location of your pictures today!

    Don't forget to enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete