Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mill Creek Cemetary



This dress is special to me because it was the first thing I ever purchased from anthropologie. I still find myself reserving it for some special occasion (although I'm not entirely sure what would qualify).





It seems to me that I have a small number of pieces in my wardrobe that gain this status of seeming to be too nice to wear. It's just that I don't want to ruin them, because if I did I know I'd be heart-broken. But, what is the joy of having clothing that you can never wear? I suppose I will just have to try and get over these feelings...







Sorry about the photo overload, this just happened to be one of those magical locations where everything just clicked. I ended up liking a lot more photos that I normally do.







dress: anthopologie, flats: f21

No comments:

Post a Comment