Wednesday, September 17, 2014

7.4.14.Part IV

Who: Rob & I along with Jamie & Chelsi (& their family!)
What: Exploring Beaver Island Head Light
Where: Beaver Island, Michigan
Captured: Canon Powershot

So as our journey around the island continued I made it known that my only desire was to see the Beaver Island Head Light. It is of course on the opposite end of the island as the Harbor Light and everything else it seems. If you have been following along for a while you might know that Rob & I have already seen this light. We were here four years ago for Chelsi & Jamie's wedding! Rob & I rented a teal GeoTracker from in town (they had every color of the rainbow to choose from) after we got off the boat & took a tour of the island.




Of course we climbed the tower again, I mean, why not??





Still decked out in our fourth of July gear ^^ haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment