Sunday, May 29, 2011

Library



I had great plans for photos at the library last month. Unfortunately there were a large number of people staring/talking to us/asking for money... This is the only picture that came out of it all. I think this is an example of why I like taking pictures in the country or at more remote locations (aside from the picturesque way they turn out and the adventure we have getting there). I have a hard enough time not doing stupid faces and the like when it is only Rob & I or my sister & I, I don't need the help of a large audience...

Photo by Rob

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, gotta love taking photos around tons of people and all the stares and such that come with it...I too prefer remote locations. Anyways, lovely shot and lovely dress:) The colors in your scarf are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete